Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where is she going?

Ella and I were on our way to playgroup today and to get to 75, we drive down what I think is the most pretty part of Eldorado. It is all shady with nice big trees nestled in a neighborhood of half a mil properties. I love driving that way. Well there is a jogging trail that follows Eldorado and there was a lady jogging. Here is how THAT conversation went:

"Mommy, where is she going".

"She is just running"

"Why?"

" To keep her body in shape, exercising and staying healthy. God wants us to keep our bodies healthy and strong."

"Does she not have a car?"

"yes honey, she has a car" as I snicker from her response

"Where is it? Why is she not using it?"

" She is just running to keep healthy, baby."

"I don't understand that, mommy." as she shakes her head back and forth

Ohh from the mouths of babes. Silly girl.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm with Ella. I don't understand that. Running has never been appealing to me. she's right. Just get in your car and go!

Alison said...

I don't really understand running either, but I have done it on limited occasions. Maybe we should all listen to 3 year olds!!

teacherjanet said...

Tell Ella I don't understand it either! He He! Just kidding! Hope you are doing well

Anonymous said...

Oh how she will understand in year 2 of college.