Monday, October 20, 2008

Judge Terminator

I got a call from our attorney today and Brandon is in default. This is great for Denise's case and obviously, PERFECT for us!!! The judge signed the termination papers this morning. I was so sick last night. I was up ALL night with tummy issues. I know it was over this. I have never been more scared or felt out of control on an issue. So helpless. But now, as I watch both the kids as we are all laying in bed together watching Little Bear before bed, I feel such a peace. Geoff is gone and I miss him terribly. But I have everything I need right here (minus Geoff) All in my little bedroom in my little bed, I have all of my little children. life is good....

Thanks for those who have been praying over this. I could barely talk about it with out crying till recently. So thank you.

hh

2 comments:

Lisa said...

YEAH!! I am so glad that this part is over. Maybe now you can breathe a little easier.

The Potts Family said...

YEA!!!!!