Monday, October 13, 2008

my kids



As has as this weekend has been with Ella being sick and Jake following in her footsteps, I just adore my babies. Ella has her moments as all three years old do, but over all, she is such a great kid. She LOVES her brother and is so good with him. Just the little momma. Jake, man, I could not ask for an easier baby. He fits in well with the Hardin men. Calm, laid back, quiet and tolerant. If they speak, they really have something to say. That is Jake. I just had to brag a little bit!!

Here are pics from the Flower Mound Pumpkin patch

1 comment:

Alison said...

OK - so you give me individual adorable pictures??? How am I supposed to put both of them up on my desktop like that??? I guess I will have make them take turns. They are so adorable! I hope they feel better soon.