Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NO kissing at school



We had meet the teacher night on Thursday at Ella's preschool. Geoff had to work late and I got to take Ella. As soon as we drove up, Peyton and his family was getting out of the car. I am so happy that we are going to school with him. They are not in the same class but their classes do a lot together. Ella needs to branch out and meet new friends. Meet the teacher went fine.

When we were getting ready to leave, Teresa and I were talking in front of our car. Peyton and Ella were talking in front of mine. I just stood there watching them as they would talk, hug, talk, hug etc. Peyton started towards his car and Ella asked if she could kiss him. I told her if Peyton wanted a kiss. He turned it down for the moment.

I am putting Ella in her car seat and here comes that sweet cute little Peyton. He has changed his mind and wanted to give Ella a kiss. They exchanged kisses on the cheek when Teresa and I realized, this could be a problem.

Teresa and I told the kids that they could not kiss at school. I have told Ella many times over the weekend how excited I am about her starting school etc. Yesterday when I dropped her off for the first day of MDO, she got out and said, "Mom, I promise I will never ever ever kiss Peyton at school." I just laughed and agreed. But how sad is it that Teresa and I are having to tell our kiddos not to display public affection at age THREE!!! lol

4 comments:

Lisa said...

They are so funny. Cracks me up that they are so close.

Alison said...

At least Geoff and Bob have LOTS of time to prepare for the dating phase of this relationship!! :)

The Potts Family said...

ha ha ha ha. How freaking ADORABLE are they?

Sherry Turner said...

Your life just cracks me up. I just love all of you! I think the GiGi and GaGa is hilarious and that your kid is kissing boys at three is even more hilarious! You almost make my drama look normal! Love you guys...