Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am miserable

I dont think I can do more than a week away from her again. Ella is having a great time thought. Yesterday she went horse back riding and wants to do it again today but I think they are going to lake and use the paddle boats or fish. All in all, she is having a wonderful time. But I am not. I am totally lost with out her. I just get sad and dont get anything done that I thought I would. I have ALL this time and could totally use it to my benefit, and yet, I stay in my PJ's till after lunch. Ohh I am a pathetic mess.

So most of you guys know we are one some fertility meds to try and get pregnant again. According to the blood work, it is working but apparently, I just can not seem to make the whole "look who's talking" thing work. So Lisa, my friend who is an OB nurse told me to use an ovulation kit. So I thought it was like a pregnancy test. Two lines, pregnant. Only with the stupid ovulation ones, two lines mean NOTHING. You have to see if one line is DARKER than the other one. SERIOUSLY??? I cant tell. I am just so frustrated with all of this. I am 30, thought things would be a bit different, which is ok. This will be the last month I try to do this. We will need a break after this. I hate it. HATE IT. I would rather just get my pottery barn magazine and just order the baby I think is the best. Call it a day and wait for the stork to drop them off. Someone told me those babies were not available though.....

1 comment:

Sherry Turner said...

You crack me up! I am so sorry you are miserable with out your Ella Bella. By the way, if you were able to buy the babies out of the catalogs, they would probably be sold out of that kid by the time you picked out the one you want anyway!