Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ohhh my life....


I love my life but man, it is such a soap opera sometimes. I look back at it and it does not seem real.

So I am a dork and could not figure out how to log into my account and update on the most recent events of our life.

Some of them would include: me in a cast, Ella in a cast, me facing surgery to a weird thing with my achilles tendon, Eddie our Great Dane dying, my parents in Africa, Candas birthday, Geoff's birthday, Ella's birthday and party ( which I forgot to send the invites out to and we rented a pool- so I had to do a lame email to everyone) AND we are having a baby boy scheduled to arrive in Aug.

Now that I know how to log on, I will keep my so entertaining life. Pictured above is Ella right after the ER trip with her broken arm, my foot and our friends the Turners. Who we all go to the same orthopedic surgeon together AND have the same dr appts. We are a gimpy family!!

1 comment:

The Potts Family said...

I love this picture! So funny.

The pool party was fun last night. I really should have gotten in with Braelyn, but we were running late...and yadda yadda.
Anyhoo, it was still fun! thanks for inviting us!