Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shes gone...



Ella drove off with my parents today. For EIGHT days. I have very mixed feelings about this. I am not motivated to do anything I am just so sad. My parents and sister all make fun of me when I send her away, but I just freak out. Being adopted, she is the only living thing I have that is any part of me. Right now, I can not have more kids ( which is a whole nother post later) and if anything happened to her, I just do not know what I would do. Since I had Ella Kate, she is my "identity". I am used to having her around 24- 7. Yes, a break would be GREAT, but 8 days is really long. I dont know what I am supposed to do. I guess I will be talking to my self a lot since she is not here!! HA.

She left with instructions to paint her room pink and brown. So that will be my project while she is gone. Making her a really cool room.


Enough of the whining.

2 comments:

Alison said...

We don't mean to make fun of you. We know how much you love her, but you have to remember how much we love her too! Nana and PawPaw will take excellent care of her. If nothing else, she'll make them miserable if they don't!! :)

She'll be home soon and she'll be so happy to see you! Just make her room beautiful in the meantime (and don't forget your husband is still around and loves her too!)

Lisa said...

You are too funny! Try and enjoy your much deserved break. She will be fine and when she returns home and sees her new room you will be her hero!