Wednesday, December 17, 2008

little Jake

Just had emergency surgery. We are home but I went to the ENT expecting to have an eval and schedule for tubes at the end of the week. His RSV/Bronchiolitis is too bad and his lungs will not tolerate being put under. So when I got there, my only options was surgery. The next thing I know Jake has drops in his ears, is getting papoosed and the surgeon puts a microscpope in his ears, takes a teeny scaple and makes an insicion on his ear drum. Then he takes a vaccum and sucks all the goop out. I am tired. I am overwhelmed. I am terrified right now. THis is just to buy us some time till his lungs heal. I am now getting EK dressed so I can take her BACK to the dr because she woke up at midnight complaining of her left ear. Seriously. I am so glad my mom is here. Finacially, I do not know how we are going to keep going. I still owe our attorney several grand and now because we are having to wait, we will not meet our insurance deductable in Jan and will have to start all over. I dont mean to complain. I really dont. I am just drowning, I am beyond sleep deprived and worried about my babies.

So please, pray for us. For Jake and Ella and that we can get over this stuff. And quickly

hh

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I am sorry that all of this is happening to you guys. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. We will certainly be praying for you guys.

Riss said...

You're an amazing mom!! I'm so sorry that both kids are so sick. I'm praying for you and the kids. :)

Heather Meredith said...

You guys are in our prayers. Just remember that God will not allow more than we can handle. You and Geoff are stronger than you may realize. You'll make it and we're here if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Remember, You can always use Sherry and me for help if you need it. You did cart me and her around for a month or two.

Chattin said...

Hey it's Amanda Johnson (facebook/GDRNT) I have a blogspot too! www.mandersandtaylor.blogspot.com